Gain proven irrigation performance with the Valley center drive. It’s engineered to keep your center pivots and linears running for years to come. Adding to its strength and performance, our standard-speed center drive has the lowest power requirements in the irrigation industry, due to its efficient and durable helical gearbox, and its efficient, powerful motor. We’re an authorized Valley Irrigation dealer providing high-quality parts and equipment in Plainfield and Beloit, Wisconsin.
- Added strength: Steel gears provide more strength than powdered metal.
- Longer motor life: Aluminum finned housing runs 20° F cooler and there’s no paint to chip, scratch or corrode.
- Less corrosion: Internally vented junction box prevents moisture and contaminants from corroding the wire connections.
- Extended performance: Crop guard protects shaft seals.
- Improved reliability: Integral pinion gear eliminates coupler to improve reliability.
- Quieter operation: Helical gears create more tooth contact than spur gears, delivering greater torque capacity and quieter operation.
- Greater torque capacity: Special motor windings mean 40% higher operating torque than the competition.
|Extra-large intermediate gear bearings
|Assure longer life.
|25° tooth angles
|Provide 40% greater load capacity and wear resistance than other manufacturers’ 14 1/2º tooth angles.
|Built-in crop guard over U-joint
|Prevents crop wrapping in or near oil seals.
|Double reduction gearing
|Requires fewer gears, shafts, and bearings for greater reliability and efficiency.
|Can be replaced independent of rotor, and is held in place with corrosion-resistant, stainless steel bolts for easy maintenance.
|Applied to internal surfaces to prevent corrosion.
|Between housing components.
|Finned aluminum housing
|For cool-running efficiency. Operates at temperatures 20° F (11° C) lower than comparable motors with steel housing because the Valley aluminum housing and fins dissipate heat more effectively. This doubles insulation life and increases motor life.
|Case-hardened steel helical gears
|More teeth meshed at all times for smoother power transmission.
|Easily accessible, extra large.