Improve your water application with new sprinklers. Upgrading your sprinklers leads to higher efficiency and increased irrigation uniformity, saving you water and money.
Reasons to Upgrade
Low-Pressure Sprinklers Conserve Energy
- Low-pressure sprinkler technology reduces your energy bill.
- Effectively operate sprinklers at 10-20 PSI.
- Local cost-sharing programs can help pay for energy- and water-efficient sprinkler technology.
New Sprinkler Technology Provides Efficiency and Uniformity
- Less drift: Droplet sizes designed for minimum wind drift.
- Save resources: Achieve maximum water savings when used in combination with drops.
- Higher yields: Even distribution of water across the field contributes to increased yields.
- Improved flow: Replace or add pressure regulators to achieve proper flows from each nozzle.
- Higher performance: Worn-out regulators and pressure nozzles decrease efficiency and uniformity.