The Nelson 800 Series Control Valve is a hydraulically operated sleeve-type valve designed for versatility. It can be equipped with several different options for controlling pressure and flow in piping systems, ranging from drip irrigation to center pivot end guns.
- It’s engineered for high efficiency, resulting in low pressure loss and high flow capacity.
- Material: Cast Iron or Aluminum
- Sizes: 2″ / 3″ / 4″ / 6″ / 8″
- Connections: Wafer / Threaded (2″ & 3″) / Victaulic (2″ & 3″)
- Flange Adapters (allow the valve to be installed in the next larger pipe size): 4×6″ / 6×8″
- Pressure: 10-50 psi / 18-80 psi / 30-200 psi