Who We Are,
North Central Irrigation was founded in 1966 in order to serve the farming community of central Wisconsin. Today, we have stores in Plainfield, WI and Beloit, WI, with a staff of close to 40 qualified men and women serving our customers in Wisconsin and northern Illinois. We know the challenges facing today’s ag industry and have the knowledge and experience to help you solve your irrigation problems. We bring you the commitment, expertise and the finest irrigation products on the market today. We are a Valley® Performance Plus Dealer. Valley products and warranties are the most comprehensive in the mechanized irrigation industry today. We carry Valley products including center pivots, linear and towable pivots, corner arms, and the latest in control and management technology, as well as a complete line of accessories and add-ons. We also provide parts and service for all other models of irrigation, including Reinke, Lockwood, Olsen, Pierce, and Lindsey.
North Central Irrigation takes pride in ensuring our staff are highly trained and qualified in meeting our customer’s needs. Since 1990, Valley has recognized North Central Irrigation as an elite member of their Performance Plus Program, based on the hard work and dedication of our Sales, Service and Parts departments. As a Performance Plus Valley Dealer we are equipped with the tools, equipment, and personnel to fulfill your irrigation needs today and for years to come.
- 1966 –A Valley dealership, North Central Irrigation, Inc. was founded in order to serve the farming community of central Wisconsin. As demand for our services grew, a satellite office was opened in Beloit, WI. The local technicians and parts available there allow us to better serve our growing customer base in the southern part of the state and northern Illinois.
- 1991 –The business was purchased by Doug Polzin and later sold to his son Scott Polzin. Though Doug has since retired, Scott carries on the tradition of avidly ensuring customer’s needs are anticipated and met.
- 2013 –A service garage was purchased on a property nearby to the Plainfield main office. This provides us with the ability to perform repairs on our vehicles internally and also to facilitate their customization. This helps to accommodate the unique needs of our technicians so that they are able to perform their work more efficiently while in the field. The additional real estate also allows us to manage our fleet of service trucks and construction equipment more proficiently. Later in the year, remodeling began on the main office. A conference room was placed in an addition to the east side to assist in our transition to a Valley Performance Plus dealership. Nearly tripling in size, the Parts Department now allows us to maintain a more extensive inventory of parts and equipment. The front offices and lobby area now provide a modern atmosphere to help push the company further into the technological era.
- 2017 – Signed contract to join forces with Trimble under their Vantage brand to bring even more technology to farmers.
- Today –We have a staff of close to 20 qualified technicians serving our customers throughout Wisconsin and northern Illinois. The fleet of 25 trucks is driven by CDL personnel and state licensed electricians.